Unhappy with Verizon
kalisto

I think Verizon doesn't want this forum to contain negative postings.  Like many here, I have been overcharged, had terrible installation experiences and dealt with rude, unprofessional customer service reps who have outright lied.  

I have researched Verizon's history of overcharging customers.  If they are allowed to continue with only slaps on the wrist, it will become an industry practice.  Be vigilant about your bills and dropVerizon when you have the chance.

0 Likes
Re: Unhappy with Verizon
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry that you are having trouble with your service. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
Re: Unhappy with Verizon
ThomTel
Enthusiast - Level 2

It appears that you are correct! I have been unable to respond to any number of negative posts. 

Isolating these posts removes the power from them and there are MANY! I've been seriously thinking about contacting a legal firm as my previous attempts at contacting Verizon finally landed me in the hospital. It's like being on some crazy 'Alice-in-Wonderland' merry-go-round, and I'm not sure which gave out first......my mind or my heart!

If I hear "I apologize for your inconvenience" in an Indian accent again, I do believe I'll have a nervous breakdown!!!!!!

@kalisto wrote:

I think Verizon doesn't want this forum to contain negative postings.  Like many here, I have been overcharged, had terrible installation experiences and dealt with rude, unprofessional customer service reps who have outright lied.  

I have researched Verizon's history of overcharging customers.  If they are allowed to continue with only slaps on the wrist, it will become an industry practice.  Be vigilant about your bills and dropVerizon when you have the chance.