Update Top Set Boxes
edrob2314

When is Verizon coming out with boxes with the ability to record more channels while watching another?  They are way behind in technology and I am ready to go back to cable because no one can give me an answer.

0 Likes
Re: Update Top Set Boxes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@edrob2314 wrote:

When is Verizon coming out with boxes with the ability to record more channels while watching another?  They are way behind in technology and I am ready to go back to cable because no one can give me an answer.

Search "Verizon Media Server" for technical details on upcoming hardware.  Also look here:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/CES-2013-and-things-to-come-soon/m-p/5...

The "When?" part is harder.

0 Likes
BeachsideRB
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hope they announce something soon!  I'm ready to jump ship any day now ... and while I'm only one customer I know of many others that are defecting to Dish and DirecTV these days.  Any rumours out there?? ... it seems like this is the second year of speculations about what seemed like a great new STB.  I hope it isn't outdated by the time it officially launches 😞

britishrich
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's how they roll here - 1,2,3,4 years of ifs and maybes and rumors...and when they do finally get released you won't be eligible for one anyway. I had to cancel for them to even think about giving me the current model!

0 Likes