Verizon Black Friday Bonus
flynjack

Dear Verizon,

I believe I'm finally at my wit's end.  I received an email from Verizon with a link to claim my Ring Doorbell.  The link never works and I've spent countless hours attempting to contact customer support, the promotions department, supervisors, etc...   So far, nothing has worked and no one has been able to assist.  This appears, at face value, to be a bait and switch scheme.  I have kept my end of the bargain... I only ask Verizon does the same.  I can only assume, in another 14 days when i'm eligible to claim the Amazon Prime 1 year membership and the Echo 2.0, that that link too will be non-operational.  This is truly a shame that a company with incredible services and technical support can't get their rewards program fixed.  Again... bast and switch scheme until proven otherwise.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Black Friday Bonus
slvrbird2

seems lots of their DEALS are the same thing. I cant even renew my contract as is unless my prices go up at least 20.00. Scheme! Have been a loyal customer over 10 years!! So much for loyalty....

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Black Friday Bonus
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi flynjack,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes