Verizon charged me even though I canceled FIOS within 30 days
Beeg1

I have tried many many many times to reach Verizon to resolve this issue. I canceled Verizon within 30 days because my TV box kept resetting and I couldn't get anyone from Verizon to help me (on hold for hours with no one answering the phone, no callbacks, or Verizon simply hanged up on me while on hold.) I returned all the equipment. Now 3 months later, I am still being charged for over $100. How do I get Verizon to stop charging me? (Of course, I tried calling Verizon customer service, after going through the prompts and saying, "billing question", the system said, "thank you for calling, good bye." Yup, don't tell them you have a billing issue.) It's frustrating that I can't get anyone at Verizon to stop billing me!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon charged me even though I canceled FIOS within 30 days
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Beeg,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes