Verizon Cloud/Backup
WHB2
Enthusiast - Level 1

For at least a year now, it has been all but impossible to access my data in the Verizon Cloud (both the Sync and the Backup data).

When I attempt to access my Verizon Cloud data (e.g. starting at 'View my Verizon Cloud') I invariably get into an infinite loop where I input my US, PW (and answer a 'secret question').  Whenever I threaten to get close to the Clould, I am asked (again) for user name, password etc. 

When I manage to contact Verizon by phone using  800 837 4966  (generally after at least a half-hour wait), I am told it is a Cloud problem, which is handled by a separate entity.  When I call the Verizon Cloud/Backup technical support number 866 770 6800, I am told it is a Verizon website problem, not a Clould/Backup problem.

The upshot is that I still cannot access my data on the Verizon Cloud.  This is by far the worst Cloud/Online Backup program I have ever had the misfortune to have to deal with.  Any suggestions?

Re: Verizon Cloud/Backup
MattBJ
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem!! cannot access verizon cloud;  placed in a virtual user/pw/question cycle that does not go anywhere! Sign in, answer, again????

When will this be fixed??

Do NOT tell us to go to the wireless community, because the is a RESIDENTIAL Issue as purchased.  I DO NOT HAVE Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Ozorah1

I have Verizon Cloud on my computer that is not working,  I have files that I have uploaded  to the Cloud that I want to access from my new laptop I can't find where I go on the net to do this.  Can you help me?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend
0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend
0 Likes