Verizon Customer service is nit giving me the $300 deal which I had when I installed FIOS
AJU2

Hi

I ordered my verizon FIOS on Jan 5th 2013 from Solomon Pond mall  MA oulet.Interseting thing is that the agent enquired to somebody over the phone and said that I am eligible for the deal of 300$ . Intially the customer service sais that wait for 3 months to recieve the 300$ card, but after 3 months when I called them back they said that you are not eligible for the 300$ gift card which was the intial promise. I have called the customer service plenty of times and now I think I am not getting my Gift card which was only the reason to shift to Verizon as had Comacast before

Please help me in getting the 300$ gift card

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer service is nit giving me the $300 deal which I had when I installed FIOS
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: Verizon Customer service is nit giving me the $300 deal which I had when I installed FIOS
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

HI AJU

We've reached out to you multiple times in your Private Support Case but haven't heard back. As such we can assume that you no longer need assistance and are closing said Support Case. If you have any other questions about your service or account please make a new post and we will be happy to help.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
AJU2

Hi

When I go to my profile I am unable to find  "My Support Cases" tab. Please helpe to find the " My Support Cases" Tab

Thanks

'

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi AJU,

Please see my post above (post #2).  It has instructions on where your support case tab is in your forum profile.

Regards

0 Likes