Re: Verizon e-center: does anyone EVER answer???
txangel

NO !!  when they finally do they do not know what they are talking about.  I have ordered the home media services,  got talked to like i was a 5 yr old, then when i finally got an adult to talk to me i was not given the correct information.  I have made calls too many to count till today --  I have finally got a hold of someone that knew their head from the hole in the ground to find out that i was told the wrong equipment and spent 2 1/2 hours to pickup the wrong unit to then be told I need different unit - then i was told it would be sent to me by a friday to which should now be no suprise it arrived todya - monday!  only because i stopped the ups truck to check on it after having to call back to them 3 time to get the correct tracking number.  Then in the box is the new unit with no!! -what a shock -- paperwork to return the other unit that I do not need.

I have been at this for the last 2 months to be told that they really want my business but are not sure how to fix they mistakes they have made so far.    

0 Likes
txangel

try the following number and when answered push option 3 until it transfers you to customer service person - live person - maybe not smart but alive.   18885531555  remember option 1 then your phone number attached to your account then 3 until someone answers.  TFYI - this is the customer service center in FL -- where after 2 months I was able to get help with my verizon fios issues

0 Likes
txangel

if you have your account number you should be able to do this over the internet.  if not call this number if fl  18885531555 hit option 11 for a verizon account then enter your phone number attached to your account then hit option3 continue to hit 3 till someone - a live person answers.

This is the instructions a verizon person gave me after hearing what had been happening to me - call hold for over 45 mins somtimes up to 2 hours then disconnect.

0 Likes
txangel

If you work for verizon then answer this one>>>>

Why when i requested a change to my account 2 months ago am I still trying to get the change done.  Let me tell you why the people that do answer the phone up there in the verizon netherworld do not KNOW there head from the hole in the ground  I have had enough lies and excuses from the company cusstomer service and tech department to last me 3 lifetimes.  I  have been nice I have been mean, I have been angry but I never have been treated to the point I was in tears due to the frustration level I have been pushed to by your "gracious" company  I now have anxiety attacks about my tv and internet services because of the level of treatment and the abuse received on behalf of your technical department and those in customer service that have no understanding of plain and simple english -- "I want to bundle my services and have home media net - what type of machine do I need for the tv in the bedroom if the tv in the front room has a dvr/hd unit already attached to it"  not sure how much more simpler i could have made it.

0 Likes
txangel
it is option 1 then option 3 till some one answers sorry for typing to fast and got to many numbers on the page
0 Likes
gsirna

Yes this company is the wrost. I never get to where I want to go and it is very hard to get an agent to discuss your problem.

Try calling Retention Dept.1-877-500-9533. Thell them you are thruogh with there carppy service.

0 Likes