verizon fios installation appoinment complaint
CRISTIANPOPAB

I ordered verizon fios service in Nov 2011 and they said that they will come and install it on Dec 3 which it wasn't too bad. Few days before that somebody called and they told me that they will not be able to install it on Dec 3 and that they will call me to reschedule it. Nobody call me so I call again and reschedule it.

I had a verizon fios installation appointment on saturday 10Dec 2011 between 1pm and 5 pm. I called Verizon customer service at 430pm and they told me that the technician is running a little late and he should be there shortly. At 0730pm the technician did not show up and I called the customer sercive again and they told that the technician is gone now. That is poor customer service and I think that somebody at least should've take the time to call me and tell that nobody is coming anymore.

0 Likes
Re: verizon fios installation appoinment complaint
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes