Verizon Gift Card for Verizon Fios Bundle Sign up is a Joke
djam23

So I just wanted to put this out there and see if anyone else had the same problem? When we switched services from our old home to our new home, we were told we would get a Verizon gift card..as in the past...it was Visa gift card and I believe the was the promotion running at that time. I have waited patiently for the gift card and low and behold it came yesterday! I was excited, till I opened it.  Its a Verizon Wireless gift card.  Seriously Verizon? Are you that cheap that you cant send your customers money in the form of a gift card that they can actually use outside your company?  I am very disappointed, especially since I have been a customer with you all for over 10 years.  What a bunch of **bleep** on your part.  Those visa gift cards actually help people with buying groceries, gas, other important needs that are not within the cellphone company.  I dont need a new phone, nor a new pair of headphones or any of that other junk that you have.  All I know is that I will not be buying services from you in the future.  

0 Likes