VERIZON IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
midas21
Enthusiast - Level 2

The customer service is represensatives are so RUDE. Verizon is a bait and switch compnay, recently I started with verizon because of a $250 gift card, I called today to have them send it out and they told me I was not eligible. The only reason I started was for the gift card, now they are saying it was never added to my account. It makes no sense, then the manaager of all poeple was rude and condescedning repeating things like "unfortunately, you are mistaken and that is not how things work". I was promised by a verizon representative i would get this card and told by another i am mistaken. I am sure this is not the first time they have done. I am beyond dissatisfied, when they also came out to start my service, the technician installed things that were not needed because the previous owners already had verizon in the house. The techinician did not even inspect the house to see what was necessary or not, now the base for my home phone is housed in the basement in some ridiculous closet and i only have one charger for both my phones because i cannot use the base system. Honesly, my phone system looks like hack job not done by a verizon technician. ARGHHHHHH please beware, as soon a my contract is up I am rolling out, expensive service for mediocre everything!!!

Re: VERIZON IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Who promised you the gift card? Someone on the phone or the door to door salesman?

0 Likes
midas21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon promised me the gift card when I signed up. All I had to do it pay my bill ontime for 3 months and they will send it out. The representative I spoke to said I did not have to do anything further just call in. But when I did I got sent around the department with no avail

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi midas21,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

midas21,

We're glad that we were able to help with the Gift Card and will now be closing your Private Support Case. If you have any other questions or concerns please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes