Verizon lousy service
KBH2

imageat 6:21am - no other devices connectedGood morning, 

I understand that is a pandemic and Verizon has to ensure the safety of their employees. However, I did not read that they are sacrificing customer service in order to do so. I recently became aware that I have a really, really, old verizon internet connection equipment, 50 Mbps, that I am embarrassed to say that I pay a considerable amount . I spent 4 hours this past Monday morning trying to discuss my options to improve my service as my children are homeschooling and I am working from home and the internet is pretty much non-existent. I have been hung up on, I have been promised callbacks, etc... Nothing. I have been and remain to be respectful even though I am being disrespected. I just want to talk to someone about my options. I forgot to mention, I pay for 50 Mbps, but my average speed is 1.8 Mbps. All Verizon is interested in is locking me into a contract, once they figured out that my connections are so old that I can't be upgraded at this time because technicians aren't being sent out is when I was hung up on, promised callbacks , etc.. I am a loyal customer that has been with the company for over 10 years- with Verizon wireless even longer. Maybe they could offer suggestions to help me. Maybe they can stop overcharging me for 50 Mbps of which I receive less than 5% of that speed. I see Xfinity is offering a self installation kit at this time for internet service. Is Verizon planning to roll out anything similar ? Can someone please call me to help me discuss options? I even requested a call back from tech support hoping that they could offer some suggestions as I need to work and my children need a reliable connection for school.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon lousy service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KBH,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes