Verizon mistake costing me THOUSANDS $$$$
andreaz

Terrible Service has left me FRUSTRATED. The loss of Thousands of dollars has left me FURIOUS.

All because of Verizons billing mistake.

My husband and I are in the middle of refininacing our home. We have very high credit scores 785 and 800+ yet because Verizon wrongfully billed us 2 years ago, and we just found it on a credit report, we are going to loose our loan. 

I cannot tell you how frustrated I am. I have tried for 2 weeks to get things sorted out with Verizon but in one week we will be unable to secure our loan because of Verizons mistake. I have found one person that has been extremely helpful, but everyone else I have talked to has been utterly unhelpful. 

To date I have spent at least 10 hours on the phone working this out. I continued to get transferred to department after department and rarely find someone that is even the least bit helfpul.

Mistakes happen but I do expect that Verizon would stand by their name and get this resolved. 

On top of all of the time this has taken away from me being able to work, this mistake by Verizon will cost me $2,000 to $6,000 more dollars!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a very unhappy customer that needs this fixed YESTERDAY!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon mistake costing me THOUSANDS $$$$
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes