Verizon tech support on phone never answers.
Gage5
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been trying to get through to Verizon tech support for a month now over a new G3100 router issue and I've waited over an hour every time and nobody answers!  Your phone will die first.  They say wait time is 8 to 15 minutes and after 45 minutes nobody still answers.  I've called at night, in the morning, and its the same thing. They don't care.  I'm sorry I just renewed my package and got ripped off on price too.  Do not purchase their extra tech support you'll be wasting your money. I'm sorry I didn't switch providers.  I can't even get through to them online the tech people just keep rebooting the router.  Customer billing gave me a direct number and when you dial it it it goes to a busy signal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon tech support on phone never answers.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Gage,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes