Verizon wires running diagonally across my backyard presenting a clear and present danger
bklynhome2375

Hi ... there are Verizon wires running diagonally across my backyard and above/near my canopy.  These wires go into the home next door to me.  I am planning to have the canopy replace due to persistent water leakage.  The contractors would not commence with the work until the wiring issue can be addressed and relocated into a more 'safe' location (eg "L" or "T" shape) so that their ladders/equipment would not come into contact with these wires.  I am fairly certain that these Verizon wires present a clear and present danger and would probably not be in accordance with any state or federal (eg FCC) regulation.  What do I need to do to have this rectify?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon wires running diagonally across my backyard presenting a clear and present danger
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bklynhome2375,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes