Verizon won't honor renewal cost of 74.99 that clearly is showing on my account as an option
rkmpeterson1

I went in to look at options for renewing this evening. When I looked at the renewal page it gave me a renewal option for 74.99/month for two years with my same options as I currently have on my account. It allowed me to add the option to my cart, took me to the early termination disclaimer and then the system came back and said it is currently not available but to check back at a later time or call customer assistance. I dialed the number, but they said they couldn't see it on their side so I was not able to do this. I have clear pictures on my phone of all of the screens and would like to have Verizon honor this as they clearly gave me this option within my renewal options. Please advise the next step. Regards.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon won't honor renewal cost of 74.99 that clearly is showing on my account as an option
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rkmpeterson,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon won't honor renewal cost of 74.99 that clearly is showing on my account as an option
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi rkmpeterson,

We are sorry we were unable to reach the conclusion you were hoping for in this case. If you should have any other questions or concerns about your service, please post here in our forums boards.

Best,

Art

0 Likes