Visa pre-paid gift card - can't redeem
ash210

Clearly Verizon makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to redeem their promotional offers. I've tried to redeem their offer for a $200 Visa gift card, which I became eligible for yesterday after 2 months of service - and the link didn't work in the Fios App or browser. Customer support "added a reference to my account" and suggested I try redeeming in the Fios App or a different browser...neither works, of course. What terrible business practices to offer promotions and stonewall your customers from redeeming them. Has anyone had success here?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Visa pre-paid gift card - can't redeem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ash2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes