What customer service?
Aradia1

I returned to FiOS over a year ago and am STILL left with unresolved issues that we've tried to get addressed via chat and phone.  Honestly, Xfinity's T1 customer support desk was a lot better and they are also foreigners reading useless scripts.

I am beyond words.  Yesterday morning, I called and talked to someone who I could barely understand because of whatever horrible VoIP line he was using.  I could barely make out anything due to the loud "static" and "white" noise.  I'm not positive, but it sounded like there were noisy kids in the background, too.  I don't mind the kids.  I mind that he was unable to resolve anything and left me with an appointment for a callback that never came.

When I returned as a customer, one of the bonuses was a year of Discovery+ that I was never able to claim.  We've had one remote that worked for a very short time.  We are still unable to get this remote replaced and I'm not even sure why these remotes are so precious that we're limited to one per box and they can't be easily swapped at the FiOS store.  I was told if I went in person, they would charge me.  What is a person to do when you get no where with customer service?

I am the main account holder and actual customer.  I can't really claim anything because for some reason, the phone number and email address was switched to a user I added.   So they can't text me or email me any sort of way to verify it's me, but they sure know which email to let me know about my bills and reminders about money.  This user has been through several calls over the broken remote.  They get to the end and then will not do anything because she is not me.  I have given her as much authorization as I possibly can.  So we've honestly done nothing but wasted a lot of time with no resolution.

I doubt I'll get any sort of compensation for my year of Discovery+ we missed out on.  But really, what is so hard about fixing contact information and getting a remote that actually works?  I'm not of the mind to even set appts for callbacks after this.  A rep who could not grasp basics of getting my account setting fixed set up an appointment for a callback and that call never happened.  I am beside myself.

0 Likes
Re: What customer service?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Aradia,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes