Where Are My VISA Gift Cards??
Aingeal
Enthusiast - Level 1

I finally made it through to the point that I got to the rewards site and ordered my 2 $100 gift cards.  I chose for them to mail me the physical rewards vs virtual ones, because of the ongoing/endless issues that I and others have encountered with (for YEARS - Really, Verizon???)  The site said the cards would be mailed in 2 weeks (That was on 07/31/21, it is now 09/18/21.)  FIVE weeks later - Nothing.  Even if you want to trot out "Covid delays", that's not legit.  First class mail has been faithfully delivering my Verizon bills on time, so I'm quite sure it's not that...)

WHERE ARE MY VISA GIFT CARDS???

I am even more upset since I've seen the countless people you have allowed to go through this, again FOR YEARS, and for a company of this size & notoriety - The way you're treating people to get them on your platform is reprehensible.  I'm still trying to decide how I'm going to handle this for myself and for the benefit of others - but your attention to resolve this is needed now, AND - YOU OWE it to ALL who have gone through this - and it appears to be untold THOUSANDS+, MORE than the amount of their gift cards/free device/free service or whatever for all the TIME, ENERGY, and ENDLESS frustration you've allowed them to go through, while you collect their hard earned money.

0 Likes
Re: Where Are My VISA Gift Cards??
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Aingeal,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes