Where's my $100 gift card?
fios_guy11

Still waiting 4 months after ordering 2 year renewal of FIOS service for promised $100 gift card. I have lost patience with trying to contact customer support. I agree with other forum posters that there is an element of a scam here, or at least mismanagement -- where is the accountability and follow through? C'mon Verizon, you can do better than this!

0 Likes
Re: Where's my $100 gift card?
da_blank

I am in the same boat.  Signed on for a new 2-year agreement on 6/5/18.  When I asked about status a few weeks ago, they told me to wait until 90 days from agreement begin date.  Well, we're well past that now, and no gift card. Very frustrating - I would have renewed anyway without the offer, but it ticks me off when you don't follow through on a promise.  Still trying to see if I can get a rep through phone or chat to try and explain this... 

0 Likes
Re: Where's my $100 gift card?
overit2

i ordered service in October and still haven't received mine and when I called they said that that offer was not ever there and said the only special was some xbox thing. my DIL ordered fios at the same time and they have now told her the same thing. Really bad customer service. 

0 Likes