why do they make it so difficult to talk to a person??? National Grid does not do this!
AnnoyedWithVZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cancelled my HBO service two days before it was due to end, and I still got billed for one month.  That is so frustrating, and in this high-technology day and age to be told that is was not soon enough to make the billing cycle is a load.  instead of telling me it will be credited the next billing cycle, just don't do it in the first place.  I had the on-line confirmation that it was canceled but never got the email confirmation that I had been promised, and when I got my next "bill" which is paperless there was no detail to access on line as to what this additional service was.  So then I decided to go through the terrible task to talk to a human.  Ugh.

First the Verizon website makes it so difficult to find the phone number for customer service - I am no dummy so I think Verizon is being purposly obtuse.  then I have to keep entering my account number and going through a series of messages before I talk to a live human being, that I am so annoyed that I take it out on them, which I know it not fair.  I like my verizon services (TV, phone and wireless) but I HATE their customer service, the worst I have encontered.  National Grid NEVER jerks me around like this, and they are a big utility too so no excuses!

0 Likes