Why Support site is always down??
sujoydc

Why most of the time your support site is down and I get the following error message? 

======Error Message=======

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/support/usersupportpage/user-id/235038
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

0 Likes
Re: Why Support site is always down??
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're asking peers here. 

I for one don't know where you are seeing this error and so can't help.  I have not normally had any problem with the support section of this web site.

0 Likes
sujoydc

Thanks for your reply. I could login finally after few months I guess. Everytime I try to login and click some links, it throws this exception. I got this error for couple of my posts and this one finally worked.

===============Exception Details===================

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/Home-Phone/Verizon-lies-and-fake-promises/m-p/825243
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Software ?
Browser ?

Have you cleared your cache and cookies recently ?

Then Restart your computer and log in.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to let all of us know and click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

0 Likes
sujoydc

I tried clearing cache/restarting but still I get this error when I click on a message link 90% of the time. And I believe its server problem. 

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm using Chrome Browser Ver 56.0.2924.76 ...the latest

No problems signing in to Email and forums

What is your browser and ver No. ?

No problem using Chrome with these 

Email url:

https://mail.verizon.com/webmail/driver?nimlet=showmessages&view=emails#mail_Emails_INBOX

Forum url:

https://forums.verizon.com/

0 Likes