Worst customer service ever!!! I will stick with Time Warner thank you!
bobbysgirl76

I am writing to let you know that your lack of customer service and follow up has resulted in me deciding to change my mind on the bundle package to switch from my current cable & internet provider (that I have had for 9 years) to Verizon Fios. Your customer service is BY FAR the WORST I have experienced. The first tinge of bad service I received was when I was scheduled to have my Fios installed and no one showed up in the 4.5 hr time allotted nor did anyone even have the courtesy to call and let me know I didn’t have to waste my morning waiting for an install that wasn’t even going to happen. I had to call after the appointment time to see what was going on. When I reached a customer service agent she was extremely rude and her first reply to my call was “Well it is only 9 minutes after the appointment time”….Uhm…excuse me I have been waiting 4.59 hours at this point. I hung up and was able to reach someone more pleasant who informed me there was an issue with the fios cable and they would need to get a permit before it could be scheduled. That’s fine…I can accept that. The problem now is that my phone line does not work….after 3 hours on the phone and trying to get one competent person on the line to help address my issue I have decided to cancel the install…..apparently this is the only way I can get my copper line working again.

The worst and most frustrating part is when you get a customer service representative on the line and they ask you to hold and end up transferring you to someone else without letting you know and you end up with someone completely new on the line that you have to start all over with – the very least they could do is explain the issue to the person they are dumping you off on and let you know as the customer that you are being transferred to someone else – that is the very least! That never happens and you end up having to start at the beginning all over again.

After reading more and more about other’s awful experience with Verizon I am very thankful that I canceled the Fios before the install ever took place. I now will be transferring my home (copper) line to another provider as I wish to not deal with Verizon any longer. The pricing incentive is what I was intrigued by but now I am happy to pay what I pay and know that when I call Time Warner’s customer service I will be able to get assistance on the first call by a competent and polite customer service agent. I also see there is a lot of baiting and switching going on with the prices.

0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service ever!!! I will stick with Time Warner thank you!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes