worst customer service ever
spoiledhector

after 2 days of getting transfered to customer care and tech support and finance departments , hours on the phone ,

yes I did stayed more that 1/2 hour on hold to speak to a agent to make a free upgrade valid I received a text message from verizon that reads " Request to speak to the Receivables Controls Team  to get the phones promissed call 1-866-266-1445 call betwen 7am -11 pm m-f   March 28 , 7:54 pm "  called the # and nobody knows 

anything , get transfered over and over and no agent , supervisor  or manager Knows nothing or can solve the request , then they tell me that the text message was not sent by  verizon , made me upset and filed a report to  the ethics line it's been more than 3 days and every time I call I get told something diferent  and  some can read notes on the acct and some tell me that there are no notes in the acct  , WOW  and a manager tells me that they are # 1 in

customer service (  I wonder service to who ? ) , well I vented out the frustation here . thank's  for reading .

0 Likes