768 DSL, Win7: Uploading file using !E9, 3 minute timeout occurs. How to change?
JeryP
Enthusiast - Level 2
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 768 DSL, Win7: Uploading file using !E9, 3 minute timeout occurs. How to change?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

And this is reproducable, every time? Does it occur on another PC if you have one available? Does it occur when you disable any security software? Does the Internet seem to disconnect itself at regular intervals?

View solution in original post

Re: 768 DSL, Win7: Uploading file using !E9, 3 minute timeout occurs. How to change?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you elaborate to us what the problem you're having is? What exactly is timing out, and where?

JeryP
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is for Microsoft App Hub for Windows Phone 7. My DSL is 768/128, so uploading an app that was 2MB worked fine. When I had one that was 3MB, the upload stops after 3 minutes. This is not email or FTP. After many hours of tracing, a Verizon timeout is occuring  Never thought of it, until everything else was eliminated. Thanks...

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

And this is reproducable, every time? Does it occur on another PC if you have one available? Does it occur when you disable any security software? Does the Internet seem to disconnect itself at regular intervals?

JeryP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Happens every time. Disabled Windows Firewall, Microsoft Security Essentials, subbed Google Chrome for IE9, no change. Uploaded ok using other ISPs, both at Microsoft and with Me. Absolutely not Microsoft Probem. I'mgoing to solve this another way. Thanks very much for you help. Jerry...

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sorry I wasn't able to help. If you find a solution however, let us know so we can help others out 🙂