ACTIVATION FEE NOT DISCLOSED
veibell

I am having issues with FIOS lying and not disclosing pricing. DO NOT GET SCAMMED. When I originally signed up for Verizon fios, I was told that my bill would be 49.99$/month and no mention of an activation fee. I had a box already so I simply asked the agent to activate the box so I could get using the internet. Well, just checked my mail and there it was, activation fee billed over three months, which they did not have my consent, nor was it explained to me over the phone. Now I am finding out that the other people that moved out here to Texas with our company did not have to pay an activation fee.

I like your internet speeds but customer service agents have not been helpful, and sales agents have lied about the service. I have lived in over 15 states with my job and no company has ever charged me an activation fee or an installation fee.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ACTIVATION FEE NOT DISCLOSED
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: ACTIVATION FEE NOT DISCLOSED
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes