Can't transfer service
cougarguy1989

Hi, I moved about a month ago and called to get my dry loop service moved to my new house. Verizon said ok but never transferred it. They kept telling me the order was getting held up by their computer. After a couple weeks of calling customer support I was then told i had to call and cancel my service and restart it to get get the order to go through. When I called back the verizon agent told me I had to order a landline/dsl bundle in order to get internet at my new place. I only moved 2 blocks away from my old house, and my friend who lived in my new place had dsl here. My question is, if verizon offers dry loop in one spot in town would they require phone/internet bundle in another spot in town? Also I should mention my town is small, at most  2 miles wide.

0 Likes
Re: Can't transfer service
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey Cougarguy1989, if you send me a a private message with the home phone# of the new or the address so I could check on this for you.

0 Likes
Re: Can't transfer service
cougarguy1989

hey man thanks for responding, not quite sure how to send a pm but the new number they gave me is 814-886-4379. know i shouldnt give it out openly but theres nothing connected to it but wireless router / modem. thinking of getting rid of service since verizon dsl + phone service cost more than satellite internet according to verizon agent i talked to other day.

0 Likes