Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Deployed Servicemember.

whatevers2k
Contributor
Contributor

Deployed Servicemember.

Message 1 of 1
(447 Views)

The following is a recorded session with tech support. I was told my service was suspended 12/9/13 and I am continuing to be charged. I've already had to deal with verizon wireless during a 7 month deployment in 2011 in which I requested to pay what money I owed and suspend my service. I came back from that 7 month deployment apparently owing a measly $50 before I left that somehow went unpaid, they tacked on the $300+ cancellation fee, and to top it off it went on my credit report. I don't know why I continue to do business with these guys, honestly. I guess it's ok, if you provide good service to let everything else fall to the wayside. Any suggestions on what to do with this? I was going to email it to verizon but they just got rid of email support apparently. I can't exactly just make phone calls on this little island in the middle of nowhere. BTW, I edited my name and took out my account number. {edited for privacy}

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title