Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

DONE with Verizon

Verizon_Support
Employee Employee
Employee

Re: DONE with Verizon

Message 11 of 19
(1,413 Views)

SlightlyTweaked,

Jordy e-mailed us advising that he had been unable to get in contact with you recently.  We went ahead and closed your private support case, however, if any other issues arise feel free to create a new post.

Thanks,

Paul C.

SlightlyTweaked
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 12 of 19
(1,400 Views)

No one has tried to contact me recently.

I think I spoke to Jordy two weeks ago and he was supposed to verify I was still on a Redback Router and that my profile wasn't being throttled. Haven't heard from him since and someone has been here everyday. Maybe he's the one calling and no one responds on the other end of the line?

My DSL is still unstable. Slightly better, but not reliable. I get download speeds below .64mbps - yes, that's right, my upload speed is sometimes greater than my download speed.

Latency has been shown to spike above 1400 and almost is never below 200. If I can get 1.2mbps consistently, I'm doing good. 5 - 10% packet loss occurs regularly.

Let's not forget, I've had this DSL line for over 10 years and prior to about 6-7 months ago was rock solid at delivering 2.88 mbps consistently.

What's the problem here?  Your CEO has forgotten how much it costs to get a customer.   Because, once you shaft them, they'll never come back.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 13 of 19
(1,395 Views)

We have re-opened your case. Someone should be in touch.

SlightlyTweaked
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 14 of 19
(1,356 Views)
Did not get a complete voice message yesterday. Phone call appeared to disconnect. Please have Jordy contact my cell phone. Thanks, Fred Brenek
Theresa100
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 15 of 19
(1,333 Views)

I've noticed the same problem with the Executive Appeals office phones. The lines are terrible! The fact that Verizon is supposed to be a phone company, as well as internet, makes it all the worse. I can barely hear my rep through the static, and even on a landline she has trouble hearing me.

I might be beneificial to your customers, Verizon, if we could actually communicate with the people who are trying to help us! I got better connections to the techs in India than I do to the ones in the US. 

SlightlyTweaked
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 16 of 19
(1,311 Views)

Just got another message on my private correspondence today. Problem is that I cannot reply to that message within that private support at all.

There are no reply buttons!!!!! They are gone.

What's going to happen?  Is my trouble ticket going to be closed because you haven't heard from me????

SlightlyTweaked
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 17 of 19
(1,266 Views)

Another message left in my private support call - still can't respond because there's no reply buttons that are active.

{edited for privacy}

No one called and left me a message anywhere.  Not the home phone, not the cell phone.  I already left another message above.

Sheesh, if you could actually e-mail those who leave you messages............

Verizon_Support
Employee Employee
Employee

Message 18 of 19
(1,233 Views)

SlightlyTweaked,

The reply button should be available now.

Thanks,

Paul C.

Verizon_Support
Employee Employee
Employee

Message 19 of 19
(1,164 Views)

We have not heard back from you on the issue, If further assistance is required please open a new thread with any remaining troubles.

Josh B

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title