Re: DONE with Verizon
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

SlightlyTweaked,

Jordy e-mailed us advising that he had been unable to get in contact with you recently.  We went ahead and closed your private support case, however, if any other issues arise feel free to create a new post.

Thanks,

Paul C.

0 Likes
SlightlyTweaked
Enthusiast - Level 3

No one has tried to contact me recently.

I think I spoke to Jordy two weeks ago and he was supposed to verify I was still on a Redback Router and that my profile wasn't being throttled. Haven't heard from him since and someone has been here everyday. Maybe he's the one calling and no one responds on the other end of the line?

My DSL is still unstable. Slightly better, but not reliable. I get download speeds below .64mbps - yes, that's right, my upload speed is sometimes greater than my download speed.

Latency has been shown to spike above 1400 and almost is never below 200. If I can get 1.2mbps consistently, I'm doing good. 5 - 10% packet loss occurs regularly.

Let's not forget, I've had this DSL line for over 10 years and prior to about 6-7 months ago was rock solid at delivering 2.88 mbps consistently.

What's the problem here?  Your CEO has forgotten how much it costs to get a customer.   Because, once you shaft them, they'll never come back.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We have re-opened your case. Someone should be in touch.

0 Likes
SlightlyTweaked
Enthusiast - Level 3
Did not get a complete voice message yesterday. Phone call appeared to disconnect. Please have Jordy contact my cell phone. Thanks, Fred Brenek
0 Likes
Theresa100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've noticed the same problem with the Executive Appeals office phones. The lines are terrible! The fact that Verizon is supposed to be a phone company, as well as internet, makes it all the worse. I can barely hear my rep through the static, and even on a landline she has trouble hearing me.

I might be beneificial to your customers, Verizon, if we could actually communicate with the people who are trying to help us! I got better connections to the techs in India than I do to the ones in the US. 

0 Likes
SlightlyTweaked
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got another message on my private correspondence today. Problem is that I cannot reply to that message within that private support at all.

There are no reply buttons!!!!! They are gone.

What's going to happen?  Is my trouble ticket going to be closed because you haven't heard from me????

0 Likes
SlightlyTweaked
Enthusiast - Level 3

Another message left in my private support call - still can't respond because there's no reply buttons that are active.

{edited for privacy}

No one called and left me a message anywhere.  Not the home phone, not the cell phone.  I already left another message above.

Sheesh, if you could actually e-mail those who leave you messages............

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

SlightlyTweaked,

The reply button should be available now.

Thanks,

Paul C.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard back from you on the issue, If further assistance is required please open a new thread with any remaining troubles.

Josh B

0 Likes