DSL Access
TJ49

I currently havd Verizon DSL, due to a shortage of ports it took me 2 months to get it, I am moving into my New Home a block away and I being told I not get the service relocated and will have to go back on the port wait list for availability,
I do not think this is fair, they should be able to move the DSL with my phone line, they do not keep a list of people trying to get the service and someone needs to assist me with this.

0 Likes
Re: DSL Access
fastlane917
Enthusiast - Level 2

You might try calling Support back and ask to speak to a Manager or Supervisor, even Call Center manager. I find that if I try to have a patient attitude (yes, very difficult to maintain when talking with Verizon Customer Support or Tech Support) or ask if there's any other way or person I can contact and discuss the options, I have success in getting help with the issue. If I go in with an angry tone and "I deserve this NOW!" attitude they shut me down. Might not help, but it's worth a try. I also find that every Tech or Support Rep knows things differently or some even have a brain and knowledge of how to use it at the same time. HTH...good luck!