Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

DSL Connection NOT working for 4 days!!!! HELP!!!

clewis61
Contributor
Contributor

DSL Connection NOT working for 4 days!!!! HELP!!!

Message 1 of 2
(4,091 Views)

Does anyone know if Ivan Seidenberg is the current CEO for Verizon.  I have been fighting with Verizon High Speed Internet Customer Service since Thursday of last week because my service is down.  I have been getting the run around since then.  One person tells me they're putting a ticket in and I should receive a phone call within 24 - 48 hours.  The time elapsed so i call on Friday, they tell me that there is no ticket.

I am so dissatified with them.  You call customer service and although you press #1 for English you still get someone that doesn't speak the language clearly!

Does anyone know how I can cut through this red tape.  I've been calling since Thursday with NO SATISFACTION.

1 REPLY 1
nycrdc
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: DSL Connection NOT working for 4 days!!!! HELP!!!

Message 2 of 2
(3,996 Views)

Yes Ivan Seidenburg Is still the CEO.

Verizon claims they are dedicated to providing great customer service. They also state they are willing to go to arbitration/mediation to solve any problems.  Contact the BBB for arbitration/mediation options.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title