DSL service STILL not working 3 weeks after install
LouisG1

My service has NEVER worked!  Setup the modem, no internet light. Did lots of troubleshooting with a tech on the phone, still not working. Service rebuilt, still not working.  MODEM DIES.... Recieve new modem, plug it in -surprise- still not working.   Technician sent to the location on 7/20 - was told there's an outage in the area, should be fixed soon.  Here we are a week later, STILL NOT WORKING. I was also told the outage has cleared and my service should work - NOPE.  Now I have an open trouble ticket to have someone go back to the location and prove the service... what's killing me is the fact that nobody is listening to me about the symptoms.  the DSL light is up, the device is getting good sync with acceptable margins and attenuation for what it is.  what is NOT working is the ppp connection. Seems to me that this would be a programming fix, and not an issue with the local connection.  Can someone PLEASE look into this and get my service working?

I'm NOT paying for something that has NEVER worked since install! this is rediculous!

0 Likes
Re: DSL service STILL not working 3 weeks after install
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LouisG,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes