Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Email I send is not received or is received late by persons I send to

maureen
Contributor
Contributor

Email I send is not received or is received late by persons I send to

Message 1 of 4
(5,197 Views)
I have had Verizon DSL and send and receive messages to Mac Mail. In the past month or so, people are either not receiving mail from me at all or receiving it hours, or sometimes even days, later. As a graphic designer, my email is vital to my work. My customers are often waiting to receive immediately. What's up, Verizon?
3 REPLIES 3
dslr595148
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Email I send is not received or is received late by persons I send to

Message 2 of 4
(5,178 Views)
Are you on the Residential DSL Service or one of the Business grade DSL Service(s)?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

maureen
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(5,172 Views)
Residential - it used to be very, very fast. Now it is very, very slow - slower than dial-up! Comcast is begging for my business.
dslr595148
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 4
(5,168 Views)
It seems to be happening also on FIOS.

See the other threads..

http://forums.verizon.com/vrzn/board/message?board.id=FiOS_Internet&thread.id=5226

http://forums.verizon.com/vrzn/board/message?board.id=FiOS_Internet&thread.id=5277

^^

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title