Have to continually reboot 7500 modem
ajshepherd

Last month I moved and transferred my Verizon DSL service. Since then (Dec 15) I have had nothing but issues with my connection. At first it did not work at all. I had to call Verizon tech support and endure the endless menus and prompts only to be told that my move was 'pending'. I spent hours on the phone trying to get something done and actually ran my cell phone bill through the roof. I'm trying to avoid having to call and deal with the horrible customer service this time. Currently I have to reboot my modem EVERY time I get on the internet. I find this a bit excessive but cannot figure out the problem. I have a solid DSL light and no internet light. If the internet light does happen to be on my speeds are incredibly slow until I reboot the modem, then it's fine. I have tried moving the modem to a different wall jack but it does not help. I posted a message on here a few days ago which a mod replied to stating they would have a Verizon tech contact me and my post seems to have been removed. The tech did email me asking for my dry loop number, which I gave him, and of course have not heard anything from Verizon since.

0 Likes
Re: Have to continually reboot 7500 modem
Hubrisnxs
Legend

192.168.1.1/htmlV/transtat.asp

go there and copy and paste the results

0 Likes
Re: Have to continually reboot 7500 modem
Hubrisnxs
Legend

or here 192.168.1.1/transtat.htm

0 Likes