Hidden charges
scam02

Firstly, my "high-speed internet" is not high speed and is comparable to something you would have expected 10 years ago. Secondly, I signed up for a $55 a month service. My first bill was $140 as there was a connection fee which is ridiculous but I swllowed it. Then came my first regular bill, which I expected to be $55. Or maybe $60 with taxes. Instead it was over $80. That's over $25 in fees that were NEVER MENTIONED during signing up. These include $10 line insurance. I mean seriously, line insurance. What a scam. Nobody had ever mentioned this before. Then came over $12 in verizon surcharges. Tax was only a couple of bucks. 

I cancelled my service. Paying $80 a month for bad interenet is too much of a scam. I just have to deal with the money they already got from me.

I was a comcast customer for years in my previous address. I don't have any wonderful things to say about them but I did get billed for the ammount discussed, not an outrageous 50% more than agreed upon. 

I am going elsewhere with my money. For verizon, over time, a single customer is worth a lot of money. If you're going to scam someone, the long con is probably a better approach. 50% in hidden charges is just too obvious. I'm out.

0 Likes