Horrible Customer Service
nickhoboken

Verizon has to provide the worst customer service on the planet. 5 hours into trying to get my flaky router replaced and no success. I am seriously thinking of moving to Cablevison. My WIFI network has been flaky for a few days, all my devices connect to my office network fine. Call technical support and have to go through a basic **bleep** checklist 1.25 hours. Escalated to 2nd level support 1.5 hours, decision is made to replace router, route goes batty and I losse my 4G hotspot and have no service. Reboot get back on line 20 mintes, no call back from tech. Start all over again, 1 hour to be sent to premium technical support and offered to have him work on my problem for a fee, get sent back to level 1 wait 1/2 hour, 11:30PM, give up for the night. Call this AM and on hold now for 52 minutes. The single worst service provider of any I deal with.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nickhoboken,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes