I cannot connect to the Internet after installation of Windows Vista Ultimate edition.
Milesmeloro

I cannot connect to the Internet after installation of Windows Vista Ultimate edition. For some odd reason, it seems my ethernet has not yet been installed to my operating system and I do not know how to do that even with the internet, I have the LAN cable hooked up to my computer but I do not know exactly what to do about it. Is there some sort of driver I need to install, or what? How do I do that without the internet?

This operating system is on a separate partition to my other operating system that is connected to internet already (Windows Vista Premium) that I do not wish to use anymore because of it's corruption. I tell you this because you may know a way of finding the driver files on my previous operating system that I may be able to transfer to the other.

0 Likes
Re: I cannot connect to the Internet after installation of Windows Vista Ultimate edition.
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner
In order to avoid board clutter, we ask that you post your topic on one board only.
Please look ---> HERE for replies to your topic. Thank you.
0 Likes