Internet service repair
irispatchmr
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why  is  it  impossible to get    poor connection/   dropped connections  repaired   when    India cannot find a  problem  when  they run  a  line test?  

I  make repair  calls   very frequently as    my  internet goes  out frequently.  3  times today alone.  And everytime  I  am  asked the same  stupid questions  after  I tell  them   everything  they  need to  know  in  the first line   yet  they  continue to  ask  for the same information.     I ask  for a US Based  phone number and  they refuse to give  me one.     Being hearing impaired  I cannot carry  on  a phone conversation  with  someone who  cannot speak  or understand English  clearly.     All  I wanted was   a repair man sent  out to   fix the  wire connection  at the pole,  it works  loose  in  the wind  but  no    they  insist  that    it is my  configuration.  Well  it is  not    the problem  is we are rural  and Verizon  only provides service as a necessity   and   we can  got to  H as far as they are concerned    there  are no  other options available to  us.  Verizon  will  not grant access to  the  wires  to  any  other service   they are a monopoly  here   a  mere  50  miles from  Washington  DC.

0 Likes
Re: Internet service repair
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to no response we went ahead and closed the private supports case.  If you need further assistance feel free to go ahead and create a new post

Thanks,

Paul C.

0 Likes
irispatchmr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can't find    this   page    and    since the  internet service will  not stay on  I can  sit  here by the forum  waiting for a reply    I get no  email  when  there  is a reply

0 Likes