Modem replacement
Kenilworthkid
Enthusiast - Level 3

Every month my bill shows $0.99 for "Condumer modem plan", this sure sounds like a lease on the modem which I purchased when I signed up for DSL.  Then the modem died and I get billed around $80 for a new one.  Calling billing is a waste of time, I'm not falling for FIOS, they just hang up.   So off to small claims court I go.  I'll keep y'all posted.

Re: Modem replacement
dc1018
Enthusiast - Level 2

i believe that Verizon Service Customer Service is THE WORST in the business ever!!

whoever is in charge of CUSTOMER SERVICE, Relations, SERVICE, Support.  Customer Realations.  IT IS BY FAR THE WORST OF ANY COMPANY EVER!

I COULD COME IN THERE, I WOULD PROBABLY FIRE A GOOD 50% OF YOUR STAFF.  THEN THE REMAINING 50% WOULD GET A REAL UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO TREAT A CUSTOMER AND HOW TO KEEP CUSTOMERS HAPPY.  REALLY, THE PERSON IN CHARGE SHOULD LOSE THEIR JOB AND PLAY GOLF FULL TIME!

unclued

I agree vorizen customer service is an oxymoron

0 Likes
absbug
Enthusiast - Level 2

My fantasy is that the president of Verizon should go on the show 'Undercover Boss" and see what it is like for customer service, repair, provisioning, and all the other jobs that we loser customers interact with. I was on the phone with them on Tuesday for over six hours, and ended up sobbing.

0 Likes