Need Help Desparately
kim1974

Hello, I am in Brazil on vacation.  I hooked up the laptop in the hotel and was able to send a couple email OUT the first day.  The next day I signed in I keep getting an error:

Subject 'funeral home info', Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '571 Outbound email delivery from 189.3.88.194 is currently blocked. 090927', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 571, Error Number: 0x800CCC61

I try to sign in to dslstart.verizon.net and I get I'm not allowed to.  I have emailed the abuse@verizon.net email and I'm not getting any replies.  It is imperative I be able to send email to home - There was a death in my family the day I left and this is my mode of communication over the next three weeks.  I'm sickened that Verizon has blocked my account and no one has  replied to my emails that I have sent to the abuse email address.  I can't send OUT from dslstart.verizon.net OR from my outlook express - But, I can receive email.  Can anyone here help me???

THank you ,

Kim

0 Likes
Re: Need Help Desparately
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

Using Google, these are some of the things that I found about that error message

http://forums.techarena.in/technology-internet/19861.htm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080821065231AA7bTEg

--

After reviewing that info, you may have to use the local ISP's mail server that in your area OR you may want to use GMAIL.

0 Likes
Re: Need Help Desparately
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@kim1974 wrote:

Hello, I am in Brazil on vacation.  I hooked up the laptop in the hotel and was able to send a couple email OUT the first day.  The next day I signed in I keep getting an error:

Subject 'funeral home info', Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '571 Outbound email delivery from 189.3.88.194 is currently blocked. 090927', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 571, Error Number: 0x800CCC61

I try to sign in to dslstart.verizon.net and I get I'm not allowed to.  I have emailed the abuse@verizon.net email and I'm not getting any replies.  It is imperative I be able to send email to home - There was a death in my family the day I left and this is my mode of communication over the next three weeks.  I'm sickened that Verizon has blocked my account and no one has  replied to my emails that I have sent to the abuse email address.  I can't send OUT from dslstart.verizon.net OR from my outlook express - But, I can receive email.  Can anyone here help me???

THank you ,

Kim

What error are you getting when you try to send email via the Verizon website?

0 Likes