Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

No DSL signal received--please help!

northbaygirl63
Contributor
Contributor

No DSL signal received--please help!

Message 1 of 2
(4,526 Views)

I had a Westell 7500 that worked for six months. Then the dSl/internet light went off and there was no connection. Verizon said I had to buy a new modem. They sent a Actiontec 704 gateway. That worked for four days. Then the DSL light went off and there is no connection. The rep said this was a modem issue and they would send a replacement modem. But having two modems die in a four day time frame seems strange. Has anyone had a similar problem? Any ideas? I have rebooted and reset over and over again and nothing works.  Are there any modems that are really reliable?

1 REPLY 1
CharlieE
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: No DSL signal received--please help!

Message 2 of 2
(4,513 Views)
Since I don't even have DSL yet, I can't answer your question, but if it ever comes on, I can let you know, considering the modem that they sent me is a Westell A90-750015-07.  So this seems to be more trouble that I get to look forward to.  Have you called them and told them that it is their system that is not working, considering two went down in four days?  I think that the DSL department just doesn't care about it's customers.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title