No service breach of contract
Gemini62167

I am a new household Internet television and landline customer and I have been without Internet for going over a week now.

Despite numerous telephone calls and a online chat (through my phone), we've been given numerous days and times that a tech would come to fix the problem. We've been told numerous things, told a supervisor will call and it doesn't happen and been given the run around. 

Again, Someone was supposed to be here today, and again nothing. So now I'm told on Chat that someone will be here two days from today.

I am so upset about not having any real response to this problem and I've only been a customer for two weeks! I can't imagine remaining with Verizon for two whole years of this. 

I want to  leave Verizon right now can I do so if I don't even live with them for only three weeks and they have provided service for only one and a half? I consider that a breach of contract therefore there is no contract and I should not be subject to their two-year $400 free cancellation fees. 

I'm just grateful I didn't change over my mobile service LOL! I'm staying with AT&T! 

0 Likes
Re: No service breach of contract
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Gemini62167,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.