Poor First Impression
CarKeys99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi! Am a newbie, so am unsure where to post this complaint. My go-live day (start day) was to be Wednesday the 26th. 

This process began 8 April 2017, when I signed up for Verizon Voice/DSL Internet at a local big box store w/ a Verizon representative. Things were going fine. The UPS driver stopped at my house with what I thought would be my self-install kit. However, all that was sent were DSL filters and one adapter. I initiated a Verizon chat and informed rep of incomplete equipment delivery and was asked by Verizon rep when my start day was. Told her the start date & without checking, she answered right away and said there's time and I'll be getting rest of install equipment before the start date. The router, etc. never showed, so I called Verizon 2 days ago. The Verizon rep I spoke to looked into the records, apologized and said equipment would be shipped & that I'd get a tracking number via email. Well, I have NOT yet got a tracking number via email.  

Am very disappointed. I like to do business with efficient companies. Verizon has not met that expectation. 

0 Likes
Re: Poor First Impression
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Agent_99,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes