property damage
stormydays1

I had installation done 4 days ago, (6/2/18).  A hole was drilled into my house to run the new line.  The hole was drilled larger than required for fios. I can see outside through it. Water is now seeping in.  To add insult to injury, I have called 2-3 times every day since with no follow ups.  When I have been able to get a repair ticket, it has been closed without any attempt. While online with a representative he had me hold until his report was forwarded and read. This representative told me "Our system shows a foreman is reading it now" but instead of addressing the issue, he closed the ticket.

Verizon services are good until you need service. For me that was not very long.

0 Likes
Re: property damage
jonjones1
Legend

The guy who installed mine had some gel that he surrounds the conduit with.

water tight, looks nice etc.

i think if Verizon is not going to do the repair just go to Lowe’s or Home Depot and pick some up and secure the opening yourself.

0 Likes
Re: property damage
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @stormydays1, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes