Sudden disconnect of my internet service
pigfarm20

I have been a Verizon costumer for a long time. Home phine, cells phone, internet service. Land-line and now broad band internet. I had no problems before when I first hooked up about a year and a half ago. but back in April 2009 I started having problems not being able to hook up to broad band. Talked to tech support, was on phone for like 2 hours. trying to get hooked back up talked to  my computer manufacturer. because Verizon felt it was a computer problem. I had to get a new modem upgrade program. till finally after about 2 weeks I was able to get back up and running.  Well low and behold 6 months later bamb all over again. I talked to several people again. And I must say Ii am verry frustrated. Every one I talk to tell me something different. Why id this????? Should there be only one way to hook up. Even trying to write this I have to rehook up to the net and hope this will go through. This time I know it is not my computer Because I tool my computer to my daughters house and hooked up to her psi through wifi and I worked and not only stayed on line but i wizzed through every thing I never seen internet GO so fast. But because I can not get cable internet because of where I live I may have to consider satellite. i know I get a signals there because that is what gives me my tv stations. I am hoping that Verizon will see this and try to please this unhappy customer. And if I mean nothing to them as a  customer then I am sure I can find some one who would appreciate my business and try to please me. Thank you for your time and I hope some one out there can help.

0 Likes
Re: Sudden disconnect of my internet service
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 What is the brand and model of your modem?

#2 What is the brand and model of your router?

0 Likes