Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Sudden disconnect of my internet service

pigfarm20
Contributor
Contributor

Sudden disconnect of my internet service

Message 1 of 2
(4,510 Views)

I have been a Verizon costumer for a long time. Home phine, cells phone, internet service. Land-line and now broad band internet. I had no problems before when I first hooked up about a year and a half ago. but back in April 2009 I started having problems not being able to hook up to broad band. Talked to tech support, was on phone for like 2 hours. trying to get hooked back up talked to  my computer manufacturer. because Verizon felt it was a computer problem. I had to get a new modem upgrade program. till finally after about 2 weeks I was able to get back up and running.  Well low and behold 6 months later bamb all over again. I talked to several people again. And I must say Ii am verry frustrated. Every one I talk to tell me something different. Why id this????? Should there be only one way to hook up. Even trying to write this I have to rehook up to the net and hope this will go through. This time I know it is not my computer Because I tool my computer to my daughters house and hooked up to her psi through wifi and I worked and not only stayed on line but i wizzed through every thing I never seen internet GO so fast. But because I can not get cable internet because of where I live I may have to consider satellite. i know I get a signals there because that is what gives me my tv stations. I am hoping that Verizon will see this and try to please this unhappy customer. And if I mean nothing to them as a  customer then I am sure I can find some one who would appreciate my business and try to please me. Thank you for your time and I hope some one out there can help.

1 REPLY 1
dslr595148
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Sudden disconnect of my internet service

Message 2 of 2
(4,459 Views)

#1 What is the brand and model of your modem?

#2 What is the brand and model of your router?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title