Tech says DSL "on"; Verizon says still not available
KGRAY410

Last week, I encountered three Verizon technicians who said they were working to get DSL service hooked for me and my neighbors. Two technicians came to my house, tested the network interface box and said everything is good to go. All I needed to do was call Verizon to order the service and the equipment. Oh Happy DAY! However, when I call to place the order, I'm repeatedly told that it is not available.

Any ideas why this would be and how I can rectify the problem? I'm eager to add new services to my account, but I can't.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Tech says DSL "on"; Verizon says still not available
Kenilworthkid
Enthusiast - Level 3

Call your cable TV carrier.  The service is much faster, more reliable, and as a bonus, if you get your TV from Comcast, the support people speak english.

0 Likes
Heimy

Good luck.  I haven't had DSL service since last Sunday, April 25th and no one will respond to my calls.  I've spent over 8 hours on the phone with someone who can't speak English and just keeps repeating the same script over and over.

0 Likes
KGRAY410

If only it were that easy: no cable service where we live either. For better of worse, I'm eager to have DSL.

0 Likes