Trying to get FIOS line inspection following thunderstorm
FedUpDSL

If you are not in a FIOS wired geograpgy DO NOT get Verizon.  All the resource and infrastructure of Ma Bell is supporting that business.  They have out-sourced and automated regular line services to the lowest priority.  

Following a storm last Thuirsday I have spent approximately 5 hours on the phone, going through automated steps and then with live operators attempting to avoid sending a technician to inspect the lines?  

I will not answer which lights are on the modem anymore.....The modem has been replaced and going through the same "Which lighhts are on" routine does not rectify the intermittent internet service that is disrupting my work.  I still cannot get a technician to come and inspect the lines....

I guess COMCAST here I come.....Unbelievably poor,

My current call has lasted 51 minutes and the big solution is........... they are going to send me text message status updates about my internet still not working properly for five days.

Send a technician, send a technician, the lines have likely developed a ground fault.

0 Likes
FedUpDSL

1 hour and 10 minutes of not interacting with my family to be on hold with India = me cancelling.....third time is a charm.  Great Work

0 Likes
pjsutton
Contributor - Level 2

You need to call and complain about a voice issue, which they are legally required to fix.