Very disattisfied
wilster006

I called Verizon back in October and asked about Direct TV.  They told me I could get a bundle of DSL, home phone and tv for a certain price and save monthly as a bundle.   It was all hooked up and worked fine for a few days.    I called about slow speed and being disconnected a lot.  After 2 or 3 weeks someone came out and said  my outside lines weren't configured right and he spent 3 hours doing something at the main box several blocks away.  Worked ok again for a day or so.  I called many times since and every time was connected to someone in a foreign country that barely spoke English.  They are all trained so say the same thing.  Check my internet speed and it tested great so no problem.  I've spent many hours called and wasting my time, all the while paying $61 a mo for a service that barely works.  I had to buy the modem up front and pay to have it connected. 😞   About 2 weeks ago I finally got another repairman out who said the same thing as the first one in Nov.  Lines outside and main box all messed up, 2 hours later it was working again ok. ( For the day)   Now it is worse than ever so after 2 more calls I finally asked to be connected to the US, very long wait time and when she answered she pinged my home and said all over the place as well(same thing 2 repairmen said)  She reset my IP address and said the problem was fixed but my speed was just as slow.   In conclusion after disconnecting my wifi devices throughout the house she said my Direct TV DVR is using all of my available bandwidth and I need to buy another DSL line just for that if I want to use my other devices properly in the house.    I already pay for up to 7 MBPS.    So, either Verizon sold me something that they can't even support and ripped me off for 6 months and now expect me to pay double to get working service?  LOL  Or the lines are so bad between my home and the pole they need rerun?  Which is it?   In my own town of North Port, FL Verizon DSL is always the talk of local facebook groups about how terrible their service is.  No one has good things to say.  Fios is great but only available in limited areas.  Why does Verizon ignore us all?  Why won't you come fix my problem and if you can't, why did you sell me a service that doesn't even work?  I asked all the questions up front. I said I had security cameras, that my son plays video games and you sold me the Direct TV.  I was assured it would all be much better than my Comcast so I switched.   To top it all off I never did save $10 a mo on my bill with you as promised because mt Dirct tv wasn't  high enough to get it.  But still the sales girl assured me I would.  You guys have lied to me for minute 1,.   I want some money back, my problem answered with the truth or fixed.  ~Melissa

0 Likes
Re: Very disattisfied
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes