Website for Contact Us problem
NoServ

I was trying to see about including my address for when High Speed Internet was going to be available.  But, it asks for a cell phone number.  I DO NOT have a cell phone number, only a home phone.  And it is with Verizon.

So, I was trying to contact Verizon regarding a problem with the website asking for the cell number.

There is NO WAY to contact Verizon to inform them of the website problem.

This really stinks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Website for Contact Us problem
jonjones1
Legend

@NoServwrote:

I was trying to see about including my address for when High Speed Internet was going to be available.  But, it asks for a cell phone number.  I DO NOT have a cell phone number, only a home phone.  And it is with Verizon.

So, I was trying to contact Verizon regarding a problem with the website asking for the cell number.

This really SUCKS.

1-800-VERIZON is the number to call.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@NoServwrote:

This really SUCKS.

1-800-VERIZON is the number to call.

0 Likes
NoServ

I have called that number, and I DO NOT trust what they say.  They have in the past told me that Yes, I can use a modem which they sent.  It was trying to log in for 3 days.  It never did.  So, I called back and was told by a Different Verizon person that NO there is no signal at my location for modem use.

That is why I want an HONEST TRUE answer when it will be available.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi NoServ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes